PREVIOUS TESTING CONSULTATION:
- Based on testing done by your child’s school or another professional, a trained consultant analyzes your child’s strengths and weaknesses to determine if he or she matches the profile of dyslexia or another language-based learning disability. Discuss effective interventions and accommodations based on your child’s learning profile.
- You could benefit from this type of consultation if…
- You’ve had your child tested previously, but have lingering questions about the root cause of your child’s problem.
- You want to know what to do with testing results you have received.
- You want to make an action plan for your student.
- Cost for a consultation ranges from $50-$75.
- Consultations last between 45-60 minutes, depending on type of consultation.
- Discuss your child’s academic issues and developmental history with a trained consultant. Learn about possible causes and solutions including accommodations
and research based interventions.
- Consultants are available for speaking engagements at schools, professional organizations, and community meetings.